Saturday, November 8, 2008
Children's Art Show
The Children’s Art show was a wonderful learning experience. It came together so well and with so many people helping it did not take long to set up. It also ran very smoothly and it looked like everyone was having a great time. The children were so proud of their work and you could see the excitement in their eyes when they were showing their parents. I enjoyed wandering around and seeing all the works that were completed by students and the different Medias that were used. The amount people and their children that did show up surprised and impressed me. I was also taken back by the fact only one of my students showed up and he only stayed for about 5 minutes so that kind of disappointed me. Especially, for the fact that the students were so honoured when they realised they go to go. Overall, I was so proud of our class, we have done a great job! Thank-you Willow for helping us organise everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with you Dawn that the Art Show was a successful event! I was also surprised at the number of people that came to visit the show despite the fact that there was snow falling. Some people do not like to travel when it is snowing, which is maybe why not all of your students made it. If you get a chance to go back to the school you could remind the students that their art work will be displayed until the end of the month.
Post a Comment