Saturday, November 8, 2008

North of Ordinary
























The views are from the top of Little Bell Mountain!




The drawing and picture here is of Bell Mountain near Mc Bride it is an old abandoned ski hill. The picture I drew for being North of Ordinary was this place. Its beauty is not something that on an ordinary day everyone can see. For me if I could snap my fingers and be there when I am feeling stressed that is where I would be. It is a calm peaceful place in the summer where as long as you have a truck you can get into. It is also home to many snowmobiles in the winter but the view must be amazing during the winter. I found out how poor the view can be as well during the winter!

1 comment:

Keith Tedford said...

I think I understand what you mean about the poor view in the winter. But I still find it very humbling to see the pure white cliffs and fields, with the only colors being the trees peeking up from the snow. I am a small town guy, born and bred, and whenever I spend some time in the wilderness I am constantly awed and amazed at how large it is, and how small we are.